HAZARD PARK UPGRADES
Through a generous $1 million donation from the University of Southern California, the multi-phase improvements at Hazard Recreation Center have been taking place over the past several years. Hazard Park is prominently located in Eastern Los Angeles’ Boyle Heights neighborhood, immediately adjacent to USC’s Medical Campus.
Park upgrades have included:
- Installed brand new batting cages
- Refurbished outdoor tennis and basketball courts
- Established paved walking paths throughout the park
- Installed new outdoor gym circuit
- Added “Tot Lot” playground perfect for children ages 2-5
- Rebuilt ADA-compliant restroom facilities in Recreation Center
We are incredibly grateful to USC for their continued partnership and support of this well-loved community park. The Los Angeles Parks Foundation invites you to visit and enjoy all that Hazard Park now has to offer!
Click here to learn more about the park improvements from HSC News.